Friday, November 16, 2012

Update on Fisher's Ghost 5km Results

From the website...  

Due to a technical malfunction the times for the first 159 runners in the 5km fun run were unable to be recorded. 
This issue also prevented the placings from 116th to 147th to be confirmed. Competitors placed 116th to 147th completed the 5km fun run in between those places but unfortunately the exact placings cannot be confirmed. 
The malfunction prevented all the category placings from being awarded. 
The event organiser Campbelltown City Council, sincerely apologises for the inconvenience.



I guess that's that!  I'll take my Garmin time of 31:56!









2 comments:

  1. Bloody hell! Never mind... you can beat that time next week. By the way, Bryan and Trish are looking forward to seeing you. But I advise you not to do the hammer throw as a warm-up.

    P.S. Great tempo run yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never forget that night! Makes me laugh every time I think about it.

    Yes, bloody hell with FG 5km! I can vividly remember looking up at the clock as I ran under and saw 1:15, but Garmin time says differently and will have to do for this year's FG.

    ReplyDelete