Saturday, December 15, 2012

Workout #3 ~~ HR Evaluation Run

Same course each week for this session.  Today was overcast, few drops of rain, very humid and I was very tired!  Have been tired since my one day and one night in Sydney on Thursday!  Does this mean, and I fear it might, that I'm past having a night in the big city?  I thought Sydney looked very grey and tired...much like I do... and I wasn't the least sorry to leave and return home.  I did enjoy the night though!

Program :
5km...on the easy side.

Starting at the school :  Few drills
5km in 36:35
Few stretches

5km RS course.

 
Avg. Pace 7:19m/km
AHR 112 (74%);  MHR 127 (84%).
RS Scale ( Heart beats per km)  =  817 (down from last Saturday...  Whoopee!)

Today   5km. 
 



 

2 comments:

  1. That's good. Well done! The night out on the town didn't do you any harm at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should do it more often then!

    ReplyDelete