Monday, February 25, 2013

A DNF! ~~~

I did it!  By Jove, I did it!  My first DNF** in a while!


Aim : To keep moving for 1 hour!  

I parked in Renwick and set off from there to surrounding streets.  Paddocks flooded after storms and heavy rain much to the delight of the many ducks swimming where horses recently grazed.

 Walk/Jog (90/10%)!  It wasn't easy.  I didn't enjoy it much.  Not at all really.  Breathing not good and I coughed a lot. At least no none could hear me! I wasn't so much thinking, "Gee, this is great.  I could keep going all day" as against, "Gee, this is a struggle.. so hot and so humid.  I can't wait to finish!"  I can only improve from there!

Back at the car, I did some stretches and 2 drills...walking butt kicks and goose steps!

For Today......67 minutes.   7.2km

**  DID NOT FAIL!

I DNF!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent you did indeed do it. I like your interpretation of DNF - a much better interpretation:)

    ReplyDelete