Sunday, February 24, 2013

Exploring My Options ~~

...or seeing what's what...that's what I have to do today!  I have only two options....to start back tomorrow or not to start back tomorrow!  And so, today I'm going to commit to the first option which means that if I welsh on that, I'm committed to coming back here and admitting to failure!

With that awful thought in mind, I plan to to jog/walk for a set time each day in the coming weeks.  I still have a cough and head cold but I know I should be able to do something instead of the nothing that has been my lifestyle over the past four or five weeks.  I hope the storms have been and gone because that will be my only excuse for not getting out tomorrow morning.

Now, I'll click on 'Publish' before I have doubts about my will power!

5 comments:

  1. Phew! I caught this before you unpublished it. You must run now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And the forecast is for rain all week!

      Delete
  2. Just remember that a change of mind is not necessarily a failure; sometimes it is the height of wisdom. Remember that DNF stands for Do Nothing Fatal! :)

    (Enjoy the run/walk tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bruce....to think I've had the wrong meaning for DNF all these years! Hope you and TA are both well.

      Norma.

      Delete
  3. Fingers crossed that the rain eases for you and that you manage a walk/run tomorrow and feel so much better because of it. Just make sure you get warm and dry soon afterwards. Don't like the sound of that cough!

    ReplyDelete