Thursday, February 28, 2013

On the Road Again ~~

The air was thick and heavy this morning.....just like my breathing!  That's about the only thing holding me back now, so I took a few very short walk breaks when I felt breathing difficulties...and still some coughing.

Old South Road + Airstrip


I changed location too; started at the Highlands School, heading north along Old South Road, past the historic Mittagong Airport, for 30 minutes and back same road.  Change of scenery was good, fairly free from traffic and what traffic there is, is going so fast they're hardly visible!  Except for the clammy weather and laboured breathing, this was an easy run with a couple of long hills.....and marks the end of another month.

This morning's run along Old South Road
Add caption


I think I'll get back to my program next week; would be good start to the new month.  For the next few days, however, I'll just continue with 1 hour of easy running each day.

Today  :  1 hour easy running (with fewer and shorter walk breaks)
Distance :  7.5km
Stretches at finish.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you're not in Ireland? Everything looks so green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels like Ireland too...never stops raining!

      Delete
    2. Haha I was going to comment on that - so green and plush looking!

      Delete