Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easy, again ~~~

Sunny but very windy today and windy days I do not like very much!  However, good for another easy run/walk from Renwick and a couple of different streets from yesterday to make today's session a bit longer.  Quite a few short walk breaks and a long one to chat to Lily's pups and her owner, Melanie.  Melanie has three children and the eldest girl, about 10 I guess, loves to run and was asking questions about my Garmin.  Naturally, I spent quite some time extolling its virtues and all the whiz-bang things it can do, on and on I raved, when a little voice from the four or five year old girl piped up with, "Yes, but does it tell the time?"  Out of the mouth of babes! REALITY CHECK!  Back to earth for me! 

Today's Run/Walk

 8km easy
AHR 80%
Time 1 hour

My breathing wasn't good this morning...forgot to use the puffer before starting and the wind didn't help at all when running head-on into it.  As a result I had to take more walk breaks than  yesterday, but just the same, I got out and did something.

Today  ~~~  8km


3 comments: