Friday, May 10, 2013

Off ~~~








I took today off as my program suggests and also because I wanted to do some work in the garden.  Another perfectly beautiful day to be outdoors doing anything or just simply sitting in the sun as I am now!


I visited one of the local nurseries and returned with lawn seed for patching the grass, three bags of potting mix, the essential snail bait and six punnets of blue and yellow pansies, which are now sitting up proudly in three large containers and will make a pretty display later in the year.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful day for it - hope it's the same Sunday. I made a trip to the tip - smelled just like fresh pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have been here to hear my shriek of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning day here too LL. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too, Ruth...looking forward to seeing you!

      Delete