Thursday, May 09, 2013

Tempo Run ~~~

What a perfect day!  Even now at 2:30pm, when normally cloud would have come in, not one to be seen; just clear blue skies and a very warm sun which right now I'm basking in while typing this update.

Today's Program :
8km Tempo Run.
(6:56/k based on 33 min 5km time) 


5km of 8 total


1.5km warm-up including few drills to start with.
5km in 34:07
Avg. Pace 6:49
1km splits ~~  6:53;  6:47;  6:53;  6:47;  6:46
AHR 89%?;  MHR 130%!!  ?? 
1.5km cool-down back to school
Stretches on the grass.

This was OK I think; felt like I was running satisfactorily; could get faster with more practice!  No stops, some puffing...  always a smile when finishing ahead of VP!!

See if you can guess who's singing!!  No cheating!!!

.. 

If he can, we all can.....smile!



Tomorrow, according to Hal Higdon I have a day off.  Might sneak in an easy 5km as I feel bright and smiley...for a change!


Today 8km

No comments:

Post a Comment