Thursday, June 27, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away! ~~~~

More rain for most of today.  However, we could no longer remain housebound so the three of us set off for a walk around the school where there was some shelter.  Also, I had some stale bread and scones for the three cows, Daisy-May, Annabelle and Sylvia!  The last one named by one of the girls at the school who said she liked the name 'Sylvia', so Sylvia it is!  Ploughing our way through the mud, wet grass, sloppy cow pats and blackberry bushes wasn't Amy's or Oscar's idea of fun so they took off back to the car where they sat waiting till I returned.....clever little things!

Plus 1 more dog!


But......No running for me this week.

2 comments:

  1. Good weather for cows. At least it's easier to operate an umbrella while walking. When I run with one I have to keep swapping arms.

    ReplyDelete