Friday, July 12, 2013

The Goats & Me! ~~~~

What a superb day! The sun is shining, the skies are blue and.....I ran further than yesterday!  I started at the school after spending some time with the baby goats...kids, I think they're properly called : buck, doe, kid.  They are so funny to watch : trying to climb on top of logs; one was attempting to climb over its mother's back as she lay in the sun!  Oh well, on with my run!

7km easy, keeping HR low.
AHR 65%

I wore a knee support, bought yesterday, and I find that if my knee is warm there's much less pain.  Today was good and only for the last kilometre did I notice any pain at all. For now, though,7km is just about my limit before moaning and groaning start!



A Day in the Life of Some Goats ...





...and me



Today  7.3km!

No comments:

Post a Comment