Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm Walking! ~~~~~

My first 'proper' walk today, 8 days after arthroscopy; some puffing on the hilly sections; from home to school and back.  I could feel that my knee hasn't properly healed yet and no way would I have been able to include any jogging.  I called in at the school and had a chat to 'Bucky' and 'girl friend', brushed their coats, sat in the sun for a short time and walked back home.  Windy, cooler; good to be at last able to walk!

"Excuse me, don't you think we'd look good on top of a wedding cake?"
"You make me laugh!  You silly old  Billy!"


4km today....and each day for the rest of this week.

6 comments:

  1. That's good to hear that you are making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy. Plenty of time for you to reclaim your position as the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news LL. Progress is progress:) Looking forward to catching up on Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete