Sunday, September 08, 2013

Spring is Here I Hear!

So why is it so hot?  Shouldn't complain, but one does wonder just how hot summer will be this year!

Blossom time in the backyard...taken late this afternoon.


I didn't do quite as many exercises today as perhaps I should have; a little weary!  I did one full set of leg strengthening exercises, ten minutes on the bike and a short walk with Amy and Oscar around the school grounds.

Some of this time I spent "talking" to the goats and brushing their coats.  They love this 'beauty treatment" and all vie to get in front and receive the most attention!  I'll take a photo tomorrow...when it's safe to do so....like turning back the boats!!!   If I hear that again...GRRR!!!

Did I mention elsewhere that someone stole one of the baby goats?  Who would do such a wicked thing when its life still depended on receiving its mother's milk? I'm still upset about it. It was my favourite kid too and so tame it would sit on my lap and fall asleep.   I'm trying to convince the buck that the mother would be a suitable next wife!!  I think it's working too!


No comments:

Post a Comment