Monday, December 16, 2013

Today was a misty day in the Highlands ....but did that stop me?

At the school..."Daisy-May" with calf.
 No! For the past several weeks I seem to have spent the best part of each day talking to Acer's useless, nonexistent operation in Manila, quaintly known as Customer Support.  I have several other names for it, but more about that later this week.

For the next while I'm going to do each morning, what I did today :

1 hour briskly walking.  Not distance, just time on feet; a different direction each day and then include some jogging.

 Today, began at the Highlands School, through Renwick and back to the school.  Cool, misty rain made for a most pleasant way to start the day and, with a little bit of luck, the rest of my life!

 The calf knows me so well now that she takes the liberty
of chewing my clothes but her favourite party trick is undoing my shoe laces while I brush her!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment