Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Have a Goal....of sorts!

Now that I've started the slow climb back to sanity and normalcy, post Acer Australia,  while I was out this morning I started to think about setting a goal for the first part of 2014 and an old favourite came to mind......Canberra Half Marathon in April.  That's if I can get myself fit enough which, right now, seems like a huge ask!  Anyhow, I'll set that as the goal and see how things progress.

With this in mind, I'll need to start my half marathon program right now!  Next week I'll give it a go, starting on Tuesday with a track session.  First though, I'm going to have to adjust my 5km time from 31 minutes to.........41?

This morning:  8.6km walk/jog (more jog now)....lovely day here:  sunny, breezy and only 20 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment