Saturday, January 11, 2014

I Don't Want to Say Anything!!

.....about today's long run!!  I want to wipe it from my memory!

However........I do have to say :  it was the most physically demanding and morally destroying time I have ever spent on my feet!  Only 13km and I shuffled, walked, dawdled, plodded, trudged and stumbled every step of the way!  Slower than a geriatric with ankle weights and that's all I'm going to say about it!  I stopped at 3 taps for water.  27 degrees.

The Program was :

13km ...forget about the pace!

This really hurts me to have to say how long it took!

2hours 25 minutes!

There, I've said it!

Finishing at the school, I fed the goats and cows because I couldn't face going out again later today!

Today:  13km
The Week :  34.6


13km ...out of gas!

Forgot to mention the only good part of today's session: after I finished: a feast of ripe plums!  There are 2 trees at the school with
 branches weighed down to the ground with delicious red plums of which I had my fill!













'


No comments:

Post a Comment