Friday, January 03, 2014

The Day Off ~~~~~ and I have a Samsung Ultrabook!

The FIRST program has today marked as rest....not even cross training!

I gladly took the day off!  What a difference from yesterday when I looked outside this morning : thick fog, mist and light rain.  Now, if only that was yesterday!!

Long run tomorrow and bet it's hot again!

My new ultrabook is the Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus...very nice too!

I first enquired at Bing Lee in Bowral about another Samsung from the one I actually bought, but because it wasn't in stock and came with a bonus printer/scanner, the very nice and smart Bing Lee people gave me the printer/scanner free of charge! ACER AUSTRALIA & WHEREVER ELSE YOU ARE, DID YOUR HEAR THAT?

I bought the Samsung Book 9 Plus from a local retailer where there were real live humans to talk to!
Samsung ATIV Ultrabook 9 Plus......

No comments:

Post a Comment