Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Track in Kansas City!!

That's what Google map showed this morning!  I was running in Kansas City!  Now I know why I thought I was 'Dorothy' from the "Wizard of Oz"!


2k warm-up incl. Magill Drills & Strides

4 x 1000m (400m RI)  ....7:45 based on 40 min 5km

7:50;  7:55;  7:12;  7:01

1km cool-down + stretches.

No idea what happened to the map after transferring to Garmin Connect!  I ran inside the oval fence which is just about 400m.  Got carried away in the first repeat and ran 1800m instead of 1000m....running from the Wicked Witch from the West!

 The session was OK, nothing too difficult.  Superb morning again :  quite warm and sunny with good breeze.  Changed direction after each repeat.  Heart rate between 70 - 85% of Max. for each rep.  Cool-down 1km + few stretches + few seconds under the sprinkler!

No comments:

Post a Comment