Friday, May 23, 2014

Fitness Class ~~~~~

Well!!   That was different!  At the Highlands School, 1:45pm to 2:15 with 2 of the teachers and about 8 boys.  A circuit called 'Twenties'...meaning 20 times each of the 10 exercises.  I'll see if I can remember what they were, but my head is still whirling from the kettle swings!



Thrusters...medicine ball squat & thrust ball above head, drop it hopefully not on toes!
Kettle Swings...disaster here! Nearly landed against the back wall!
Push-ups
Leg Raises
Bicep Curls
Shoulder Raises
Lap/Stair Runs......continuous run around the floor of the stadium, climb 4 flights of stairs each time (x20!!)
Crunches
Wall Slams...not with the body!!  a squat & throw heavy ball high against wall & catch!
Shoulder Raises

All this done to the loudest 'music? I've ever heard!  Good fun; enjoyed it and the boys high-fived me at the finish which I hope meant that I didn't disgrace myself!


I'll go again on Monday for a different circuit called "Tens" which, so I'm told, is much harder than today's session!

Before then....long run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment