Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Local Rag ~~~~~ and Bowral Parkrun!


Good to see Parkrun receiving some publicity in the local press!  I don't get this particular paper and had no idea a local identity had been featured until I had a call from a neighbour who said she was glad this person hadn't been referred to as a 'legend' again! Some months ago when Bowral parkrun started up, 'legend' had been used.

I didn't know how to get the information onto my blog except to take a photo of the article and then transfer it here.  I'm sure there is a better way of doing it, but this will suffice.

The pressure is on for those points now!
                                                                                    
                                                                                        
















No comments:

Post a Comment