Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Track ~~~~~

Well, this is a first!  All trace of the first 2 repeats lost! Gone! Disappeared from my Garmin and the face of the earth!  I looked at each repeat as I finished each one and they were THERE!  Saved on the Garmin 620, but now gone!  I've searched and tried everything I can think of, but still no luck. Very strange that the last repeat is showing but first 2 missing!  And, yes I DID save them!   1600m reps were really, really tough and now I have no record of how I ran them, except that I think it's safe to say I was slower than I should have been.

To top it all off, it was raining;  there was thunder; there were no lanes so I had no choice but to run on the mowed marking for soccer or football...whatever it is they play at this time of year, cutting the corners to look like some sort of oval shape!

The session was :
10-20min warm-up.....did about 10min + couple drills with strides.
2 x 1600m in 10:41 (6:40m/k).. ?...?..

1 x 800m in 5:12 (6:30m/k) ..... I ran 5:18!
AHR 78%;  MHR 86%
TE 2.0 =  Maintaining!
Short walk cool-down + stretches.

I'm really, really annoyed that I can't find the two 1600m repeats

No comments:

Post a Comment