Saturday, April 09, 2016

Parkrun #49 for me! ~~~ A Walking PB!!!

 1 min 47 sec walking PB this morning and will be walking for some weeks to come while hamstring continues to strengthen.  I took Barry's (RD) dog, "Charlie", with me and I'm sure that's how I got the walking PB!


5km in 45:00min
AHR 75%
TE  3.3  =  Improving!


Just the most beautiful Southern Highlands morning again this week, finished off with coffee at the Briars.  Physio ongoing : walk and cycle as much as I like; no stretching or running though!  Till next week .....


"Charlie" & Me Setting Off




"Charlie" & Me Finishing!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. Looks like Charlie enjoyed himself. Walking fast isn't that easy! But as I've found, it's something you can improve with practise. Walking uses different muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ewen ... I'm going to keep trying; walking might be the only thing I can do in the future, sadly! But that's better than doing nthing & I absolutely love our parkrun and the many wonderful friends I've made there.

    ReplyDelete