Saturday, November 19, 2016

After Bowral Parkrun ~~~~~

I stayed on after this morning's Bowral parkrun where I was  a volunteer, to jog the course just concentrating on keeping a steady cadence and not looking for pace, time etc..  It was hot and humid on the cycle path but I enjoyed the run without having to concentrate on keeping a low heart rate like I've been doing the past week or so.  Happy I didn't have to stop or slow down but just jogged steadily, listening to some favourite songs on the way back to Briars.

5km in 39:41
Avg. Cadence 171 spm

AHR 117 bpm
MHR 134 bpm

TE  3.7  = Improving!

"I Am What I Am" .... Linda Eder


2 comments:

  1. Very nice TE! Good idea, although I imagine it was getting warm later in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was quite a bit warmer, Ewen, but a good opportunity to have a hit out at the distance again.

    ReplyDelete