Tuesday, December 20, 2016

WooHoo! An easy walk/Jog! ~~~~~

At last a return to low heart rate training!  11/12 blacked out after run; hospital/emergency. Myocardial Perfusion stress test...all clear!  Echo test tomorrow.. and that should be the end of all that nonsense!  Not to be outdone by the heart, the lungs decided it was their turn for attention by way of bronchitis for the past week/ antibiotics clearing that!  What next? 

Before anything else could start acting up, I got out this morning to do an easy walk/jog with low HR between 98 and 108bpm.  A hot morning and should to start earlier than approx. 10:30am. Shady road, Scarlet Street, other side of Renwick.

40 minutes
AHR 102bpm;  MHR 129bpm
71%-90% of MHR

TE ... Maintaining!  I'll take that, thank you very much!

I don't want to speak too soon (1more test tomorrow) but...... I think it's safe to say, "I'm back! Back where I belong!"

No comments:

Post a Comment