Sunday, May 14, 2017

Saturday & Sunday ~~~~~~

Saturday :  Bowral Parkrun
38:52
86.32%  Age Graded (pleased to be back in the 80%!)
TE  3.2  Improving ... at last!
1:39 min. faster than last parkrun! 

I was more thrilled than I can say to get below 40 minutes for Bowral parkrun where I've been labouring to run below 40 minutes for some weeks, but today I did and I relished the adrenaline rush that came with it for the rest of the day! I was, in fact, as thrilled as if it had been a PB .... well, almost!

Sunday  :  Long Run
10km easy running... few uphill 80m strides
1:36:28
AHR 79% of Max.
TE  2.2  Maintaining

Easy and enjoyable run from school, Diamond Fields Road and back.  That's week one of my 12 week 10km program finished.  I've registered to run the 10km Sydney Harbour 10k on July 9 and I feel I've got off to a good start.  Now to keep the energy and drive going and not get injured!





4 comments:

  1. well done! must have been the new shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't give the new shoes credit, allrounder ... I didn't wear them because I didn't want them to get wet on the grass!! Shshsh!
    Don't tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete