Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tempo Run ~~~~~ Bowral Parkrun course so pretty in Autumn!

Program :
1.5k warm-up
3km @ ST pace (7:58m/k.. based on recent finish time for 5k at parkrun)

1.5km easy

3km @ ST pace

1.5km easy

3km @ ST pace

1.5km easy

 
No telling who you'll meet!






.

3km in 24:48
Avg pace 8:15m/k (VP ahead but did my best!)
TE  2.0

3km in 23:31
Avg. pace 7:50m/k  (I'm ahead of VP..... just!)
TE 2.0

Cool-down 2km
finishing at top of parkrun hill
Stretches on the grass!

TOTAL 11km
.....

5 comments:

  1. New!! But I carried them down the grassy hill and back up when I finished!! Bare feet down & up wet grass hill, new shoes on when I reached the concrete cycle path. But don't tell anyone for heaven's sake or they'll think I'm mad ... just a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must add that this madness will last only until the new shoes have a dirty mark on them! After that, anything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good session. I'm enjoying this autumn weather, but why is rain always forecast for parkrun day?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question, Ewen! Just to see how keen we are to run?

    ReplyDelete